Monday, March 22, 2010

Whooops there goes a thousand kilowatt dam …

I have enjoyed James May's Toy Stories over the last few weeks on TV3. I found it strangely refreshing and psychologically uplifting.

I tried to think why. I think it was because it was all about building or constructing things slowly and meticulously. It was about creativity and getting lots of people involved in the creative enterprize.

It made a sweet change to the usual diet of humans and objects being shot and blow up in every direction.

But sadly the programme has finished.

And what will replace it on Mondays evenings and 7:30?

The programme is called Destroyed in Seconds! How ironic. It brings viewers "clip after clip of the most shocking destructions ever captured on film."

Think I'll go out and buy some leggo.

No comments: