Friday, October 15, 2010

Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love ....

What does QE stand for folks?

Queen Elizabeth?    Wrong!

QE stands for Quantitative Easing.  "Quantitative what?", I hear you ask.

Yes that is the expression plastered all over the business reports on the news.

Now it bears some resemblance to the Conservative Christian view of Creation. Creation ex nihilo "out of nothing".

In order to combat deflation, governments create money ex nihilo.  It the old days, banks would have had to print money. Now it is more electronic "smoke and mirrors".

Now if they are going to create money out of nothing, Why can't they give me some of it. It wouldn't hurt anyone!!

 Money suits my hands. It fits into my wallet with ease.

I have been told that the color of the $100 note suits my complexion.



So let me be Ernest ... give me some of that Quantitative Easing  ... I'll split it with you.


I could even give you a note or two.

The Bank of England recently Quantitatively eased 200 billion pounds.

Surely, they could spare a little for me!!

Here's pictures of what I envisage should happen. In this picture     I am at the front of the queue!!

Money makes the world go round ......... that clinking, clanking sound ....

1 comment:

tony said...

money becomes you it goes with your hair ... you certainly know the right wig to wear