Friday, February 11, 2011

fighting vainly the old ennui and i suddenly turn and see ... your fabulous face

I woke in the night and thought of the phrase "facebook fatigue". Later I googled "facebook fatigue" and sure enough there it was.

Some basic facts folks
Average FB user has 120 friends, most of which  whom they have never met.
I have 51, all of whom which I have met FTF (face to Face).

There are too kinds of FB fatigue (FTF) at least.
Type A FBF people whi are phyically exhausted by untold hours on FB

Type B FBF people who find some material posted as trivial beyond degree and wonder ...


Anywho, to check out the signs of FBF check out this site

The cure to FBF?

Firstly FTF (face to face) interaction.

Which reminds me, I am meeting a friend for lunch. He's not on FB, but we have hung out since high school days.

I can however boast that some of my FB friends have over 700 FB friends. So you see some of my friends are very friendly, gregarious, outgoing types.

No comments: