Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I .......

Time to resolve, vow, declare and fully intend to do better and be better.

Yes, it is resolution time again.

Many years ago, I made a New Year’s resolution: Never make another News year’s resolution!

May I say folks – it has been rather easy to keep.

I heartily recommend it.

Why don’t we try New Year’s absolutions, dissolutions, or better still convolutions.

The last one I really like: New Year's Convolutions. It has a ring -a ding ding to it.

Take time this year to make things far more complicated than they ever needed to be. People will thank you for your convolutions.

Obscure, obfuscate,confound and confuse issues to your heart's content.

Bewilder and bamboozle people and they will admire you deeply.

It is the surest way to make sure nothing is accomplished.

Anyhoo, Happy New Year, dear reader.

No comments: