Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shake it up baby now (shake it up baby) ...

Nu Zulun is supposed to be a duvuluped country.  Clean, green, serene ...

But check out the bus I have to travel on each morning ... a bone rattling, clattering, battering, shattering heap of a rust bucket.

(Well, that's not really the bus - my bus is much less comfortable)

Air conditioned ?? My .... arse ......  bottom.

North Star are the company responsible for for some of these monstrosities. I have been on a number that break down with consummate ease.

Now admittedly, North Star do have some modern buses. But the 863 at the allotted hour of my departure ain't one of them.

I used to travel by bus in the Philippines  and never came across what I endure on my daily commute into Auckland city.

Time for North Star to upgrade these tin cans on wheels.






Photo by Keith Edkins Wikimedia Commons

1 comment:

Tony said...

ya could always walk lad!