Friday, December 3, 2010

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight .....

It was with baited breath (as they say folks) that I was waiting for the momentous NASA announcement.

As the time drew near the zero hour of the of the climatic revelation about astrobiology, I was beside ma-sulf in keen antusupation!


And then it finally came. Microbes can survive in arsenic.

What a let down! I knew that already!

That's what I told Nick just the other day!

I said to young Nick that "a bacterium that can grow in arse" Nick.

and I have always suspected there are bacteria on uranus.

This has just got to be the biggest anticlimax of 2010.

 NASA has now demonstrated conclusively that there is almost no intelligent life on earth apart from thee and me (dear reader)!.

3 comments:

Tony said...

i suspect NASA are getting a wee bit BEHIND in their space progam

Graham said...

NASA are all but reduce to a pile of irrelevant dust. Time for them to all retire and go out to pasture.

frank said...

indeed!! of this is the best they can come up with