Monday, June 28, 2010

Blame it on the vuvuzela ...

Why has this blog been slient?

Thousands ask me. Indeed millions

Bl*&dy liar

Simple ... The Vorld Cap ...

First I followed Nu Zulun ... till they went home.

Then I followed England ... and they've gone home.

Who now do I follow ...?

I feel deserted.

England decimated by Germany. At least good old Nu Zulun did not lose a match!

Didn't win one either.

Where to now?
Scotland ... na they're not in it.

My Spanish roots ... don't have any ...

But I was pleased to note that in the England - Germany match, the Vuvuleza was getting some good competition from the excellent singing of 1000s of England fans. "Land of hope and glory..."

Fat lot of good it did them!!

Did you notice that singular fact amidst the destruction wrought on England??

eeeh thas nought like an English crowd lad.


Who can I turn to ...?

"I dreamed a team in days gone by ...." 
but

"put your teams away for another day, darling ....."

No comments: