Wednesday, October 28, 2009

He remains an Englishman .. he remains an Eng, eng eng eng lish man....

It has all the hallmarks of a party political broadcast.


The elections can’t be that close … I thought to myself!

Tempus fugit indeed.

Yes, that’s what I thought, the first time ever I saw the advert-come-promo on TV One for this up-and-coming-programme on Free View Channel TVNZ SEVEN.

The Economy in Plain English.

And indeed Bill’s newslutter also goes by the title “Plain English”.

I thank TV One for the warning. I really do! I find young Bill not to be one of the great orators of all time. He suffers from CDD (Charisma Deficit Disorder).

Bills finishes the promo with the immortal lines:
 
"We're nearly through the tough times and things are looking up ... together, us Kiwis can do it."


Riveting stuff!!!

Eat ya heart out Churchill!

What did the crowd think of Bill's speech?

Pass the maxigesic round

No comments: