Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's it all about Alfie? Did I miss something??

Darn ..... it annoys me! Someone forgets to send me the crucial email about that crucial event and i am like blah??? Then they say, see you at the meeting. And I say, What darn meetin?

Left out of the loop again!

Welcome to the 21st century age of techno-failure ....

where one missed click on the mouse leaves you wondering "What the heck is this all about". You get dragged into the conversation about 50 lines in and baby you is lost!

"We need to prepare for that meeting on Tuesday!"

Huh? What meeting?

Did I miss something?

Now it is a quick check through the last million years emails...

No .... eeer .... nope .... no sir .... i don't think so .... yes definitely nothing about a meeting ... yep ... no doubt ... no meeting ... i guess ... oh stuff it ...

lets head out for a RUN!

No comments: